When will I get my order?
- Order before 4:00pm Monday to Thursday and you will receive it next day (Deliveries will take slightly longer to the following areas of the Country Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland)
- Order on Friday and you will receive it on the following Monday.
- Order at the weekend and you will receive it on Tuesday.
- Special Saturday delivery is available at £19.99 this is a before 12pm service
- Please allow extra time if you place your order on a Bank Holiday
How much will my delivery cost?
Delivery will be "free of charge" when purchases are over £50.00. When you place your order we will ask you for your postcode, at this point you will be advised if you will be charged carriage.
What happens if my parts are out of stock?
If the item you order is out of stock, we will do everything in our power to get you the part that you have ordered quickly. In some cases, it can be as little as two to three days but for some items including Brembo it can take us a little longer to get them direct from the supplier, so please bare this in mind if you need your parts urgently.
What if I'm not at home when my order arrives?
You should receive a card from FedEx advising you they have tried to deliver; the card will give you instructions of what to do next. FedEx can be contacted on08456 00 00 68
Can you leave my parcel in a secure place if I'm out?
This is completely at the delivery driver's discretion they are not insured to do this and may leave a card or possibly with a neighbour instead.
What if my parcel is late?
Whilst we understand your delivery is important to you we can't foresee all eventualities, sometimes late deliveries are beyond our control, however we will do everything we can to help, should this happen. Once your order has left us it's in the hand of our carriers.
Can I choose a different delivery address?
Yes of course, simply fill in your nominated delivery address when you place your order.
If you need your part urgently for example an MOT, we would advise you to order in plenty of time just in case the part you order is wrong or it doesn't arrive on time.
No quibble returns
This means if the item you have ordered does not match the item you are replacing you can send it back to us and get a full refund. Please don't fit your part if it doesn't look the same as the one taken off because we can't accept items back if they have been fitted.